Jump to navigation Jump to search
On this page we list datasets on which the usage of visone can be illustrated.
- Egoredes acculturation networks: personal networks of immigrants
- Signos newer and more comprehensive data about personal networks of immigrants than the Egoredes data above
- Newcomb Fraternity Data
- Knecht Classroom Data: four observations of a classroom friendship network
- Penn State Event Data: event data about political conflict and cooperation (formerly Kansas Event Data System (KEDS))
- Hairball Graphs: 50 synthetic hairball graphs with a hidden group structure
- EgoNet2GraphML can (1) convert EgoNet interviews into GraphML files (that can be opened with visone) and (2) cluster, aggregate, and visualize collections of personal networks using the methodology proposed in: Ulrik Brandes, Juergen Lerner, Miranda J. Lubbers, Chris McCarty, and Jose Luis Molina "Visual Statistics for Collections of Clustered Graphs". Proc. IEEE Pacific Visualization Symp. (PacificVis'08), 2008 (link to pdf).
- WikiEvent is a small graphical java software with which the edit network associated with the history of Wikipedia pages can be computed. See the tutorial on Wikipedia edit networks.