Jump to navigation Jump to search
- enable anti-aliasing: specifies whether anti-aliasing shall be used (recommended)
- paint nodes above links: specifies whether nodes shall be painted above links (recommended)
- paint details threshold: ???
- multi-link distance: specifies the distance between multi-links
- decimal places for numbers: specifies how many decimal places to display
Background settings apply to all opened visone tabs.
- background color: sets the background color
- line color: sets the color of contour lines and their labels
- show scale values: specifies whether contour line labels shall be displayed
As an example, contour lines are used in a centrality layout.
R - connection
Learn more about R - connection options in a short guide on how to use Rsiena from within visone.